Seared Breakfast Poke
- Sushi grade albacore from H&H
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Green onions
- Red chili flakes
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce- organic
- Eggs- optional
An out-of-the-raw way to eat Poke, first thing in the morning!
Contributed by: Nate Essayas- H&H Fish
- Cut albacore into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop green onions and cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, leaving out the cilantro to garnish.
- Sear poke mixture on med/med. high heat for 1 min. Quick! Use a non-stick pan, no additional oil needed.
- Serve with fried eggs and toast if you wish!