Kohlrabi with Cream
- 2 1/4 lb kohlrabi
- 1 cup double cream
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf italian parsley
- salt and pepper
Contributed by: Lorenza De'Medici
Source: 'A Passion for Vegetables'
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil
- Peel the kohlrabi and cute them into julienne strips.
- Cook in the water for about 5 minutes, then drain and replace in the saucepan.
- Add the cream and pepper to taste and cover.
- Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes more, uncover and continue cooking until most of the cream has evaporated.
- Add the parsley, mix well, arrange on a platter and serve immediately.