Gingered Cranberry Campari Spritz
- 2 Tbsp. fresh grated Ginger
- 2 Cups fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 8 oz Campari
- 1 Bottle chilled Prosecco or Sparkling White Wine
This sparkling libation is fun as a pre-meal refreshment or as a tantalizing twist on a bubbly classic for a toast.
Contributed by: Ashley Redfern
- First, simmer Ginger, Cranberries, Juice, Water and Sugar together in a pan on medium heat until berries burst.
- Cool and strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve (delicious gingered cranberry sauce is a welcome by-product).
- Add strained liquid to Campari and pour 1/4 cup into 8 champagne flutes.
- Top glasses off evenly with chilled sparkling wine/Prosecco. Salute!